The iP Marketing Team spoke with founder Xavier Larock of XL Consulting AU to understand how they take Project Planning to the next level after starting his business during the Pandemic.
Where it all started for XL Consulting AU?
During Covid-19, Xavier Larock and business partner Saul Salcedo lost their jobs during the pandemic. They started looking into project planning and began their boutique consultancy to understand and deliver highly detailed schedules for complex and staged construction projects in operational environments.
What makes XL Consulting AU Unique?
Their uniqueness lies in a two-pronged approach, merging planning and integrated visualisation. This dynamic allows them to convey complex ideas to clients in the simplest, most comprehensible way possible.
Xavier Brought in Infrastructure People’s Joe Madden to aid in business development, enabling him to secure new contracts with new clients and build their team, providing five placements. They now have 12 in total, with some overseas in Spain.
How can XL Consulting AU play an integral part for a business across the industry?
Their mission is to transform businesses by simplifying complexities and offer users solutions that resonate. Straightforwardly conveying their message, free from intimidating tech jargon allows XL Consulting to keep clear communications with their clients.
- Construction Programming / Scheduling
- Construction Visualisation / Methodology – 3D & BIM
- Construction programme review
- Projects Control & Reporting
- Corporate Training
- Development of Master Programme and Business Operational Readiness Framework
- Aerial site Inspection and surveying ( 3D Mapping )
- Australian War Memorial – ACT – Bean Building
- Uniting Epping – Coombah Village (Aged Care )
- St Ignatius College (School )
- Noarlunga Hospital (Health )
- Lane Cove Sport Facility (Commercial)
- Ivanhoe A1 & C3, Macquarie Park (Residential )
- Elegant Dixon, Haymarket (Student Accommodation )
- Cecil Hills – (School)
- Registrar General Building , City of Sydney (Heritage)
- 17 Goodman Place Murarrie (Industrial)
3d Models of Projects
What’s next for XL Consulting AU?
- Client Interaction: We value personal connections and are dedicated to meeting our clients for open-minded discussions and a care factor-driven approach.
- Nationwide Expansion: Although we already serviced companies nationally, we hope to expand our locations and outreach across Australia, with Queensland as our next focus.
- International Presence: Beyond Australia, we are already making waves in the UK and planning to shake up the European market.
- Incorporating AI: We integrate AI into our processes, developing cutting-edge project tracking software, pilot testing, and 3D modelling.
- Streamlining Admin Tasks: We understand that excessive reporting can take time away from the job. Our focus is on minimising administrative burdens, allowing our clients to excel where it matters most.
- Training Programs: We’re committed to equipping our clients with the knowledge and tools they need to excel. Innovative training programs are designed to empower your team and produce great results.
If you’re interested in hearing more about what XL Consulting can do for your business, contact the team today!
For more Industry Insight: https://www.infrastructurepeople.net.au/industry-insights/